OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19: TOGETHER THROUGH THIS
Our Goal is Zero Infection and our response put into action directives from authorities as well as corporate protocols to ensure that our Team and those we engage with remain safe:
To Support Team PETROS
- Encourage and fully support Work From Home whenever possible
- Encourage our Team to leverage the use of technology and hold virtual meetings internally and with our customers
- Limiting business travel to critical and essential operations only
- Adjusting our Team benefits to support digital needs associated with Work From Home
- Supporting our Team with flexible arrangements to balance work and family roles.
To Support our Customers
- Our Essential Gas Operations in Bintulu and Miri, Sarawak continue to ensure uninterrupted supply and respond to the needs of our Customers throughout Malaysia’s Movement Control Order which is now in Recovery phase until 31 August 2020.
- Customer Counter at Sarawak Gas Distribution Sdn Bhd in Miri, Sarawak have resumed to serve our customers on its piped gas grid
- On June 22, we reopened our offices in Kuching and fully resumed the minimum Corporate Administration and Support Services
COVID-19 is an evolving situation that requires ongoing All In response. We are actively monitoring and committed to continuously communicate with Team PETROS, our customers, partners and all whom we engage with. We will also update here on our website as and when required.